SeatYourself specializes in partnering with high schools to sell tickets online, and they are endorsed by the Educational Theater Association. All seats are general admission ($10 adult, $8 student/seniors, $.50 surcharge per ticket) and payment is by Credit Card only. Also note: This program is set up to allow you to buy 12 seats at a time because that is as many seats as are available in a row, but you can add several sets of seats in your shopping basket before you purchase.
- Click the logo (see also SeatYourself logo found on NPHS webpage).
- Select a show from the calendar. (Friday Nov 18th or Saturday Nov. 19th)
- Choose the number of seats you wish to purchase. Highlight the seats you wish to purchase on the auditorium map. Note: When you are purchasing your tickets, there is a box on the page where you can name a student to credit for your order.
- Print your receipt. This will serve as your ticket on the night of the performance.
The NPSD Music and Performing Arts Faculty will be performing on October 27 at 7pm at the biannual Faculty recital. The students really enjoy seeing their teachers on stage. Please join us in this fundraiser for HS Music scholarships. Tickets at door: $10/adult, $5/student. If you can volunteer at this event, please sign up at this link. Thank you.
On May 18, the New Providence Music Boosters will sponsor a production of A Midsummer’s Night Dream by The educational touring wing of The Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey. Shakespeare LIVE! has performed for more than 600,000 students in New Jersey, New York, and beyond. Since its inception in 1997, its abridged productions have been hailed as innovative, visually stunning, and accessible to students. Though the texts are abridged to accommodate school schedules, LIVE! prides itself on keeping Shakespeare’s language intact. The productions are dynamic and appealing, exciting and engaging, witty and imaginative—giving students of all ages the opportunity to experience Shakespeare’s works as the playwright intended—in performance.
This performance will be for ALL Middle School students and all high school performing arts students.
Due to Monday night’s PTO/PTSA Parent Forum “The Impact of Social Media on Children & Adolescents” in the Chorus Room, the MuBoo meeting has been rescheduled to TUESDAY, April 26th at 7pm in the NPHS Music Wing. Topics to include recapping the Ice Cream Social and moving on to the Booster Book!
The 3rd Annual Booster Book (now the NPSD Music Department Yearbook) will be distributed at the upcoming Spring Vocal concerts. Buy your ad to show your support for your child’s musical talent and dedication. Click on the image to the right to view examples of ad sizes and styles. Click here to see an except of two half page ads and an ensemble page.
To purchase online:
- Choose the ad size and style (see image to right) you would like to use to congratulate your child and support NPSD music education.
- Log in to https://register.communitypass.net/newprovidence/
- Browse “New Providence Music Boosters” activities and select the Booster Book (NPSD Music Department Yearbook).
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete payment for the ad size of your choice (all ads are in black and white.)
- You will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to submit art work and the sentiment you would like to use to congratulate your child or highlight their success (30 words or less for ads, 10 words or less for call outs, first name or initials for emblems). We can also work with you on ad layout and sentiments if you would like.
To purchase via regular mail:
- Print out the Parent Order Form.
- Fill out the form, circle which ad you would like to purchase and mail it with your check and a picture(s) to:
New Providence Music Boosters
P.O. Box 454
New Providence, NJ 07974
- Electronic images can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your form and artwork, we will contact you by email regarding your ad.
All email/payment/paperwork should be received by April 30th, 2016
Looking to pre-purchase your Ice Cream Social ICE CREAM tickets? (The concert itself, featuring music from our district 5th-8th grade musicians, is free.) Advance tickets can be purchased at Community Pass until 5pm, March 23rd. NOTE: you can select just ONE name under participants, then select the number of tickets to be picked up under that name on the next screen.
We still need volunteers that night to help out, so if you’re available – click the picture in the prior post. If you’re a photographer willing to help out with a newly added twist that night – email email@example.com.
The annual Ice Cream Social is March 23rd! Click on the image to volunteer (or just see the schedule.)
Note: while the Booster Book is normally distributed at the ICS, so as to not interfere with the NPHS Musical, the board has decided to delay distribution until final concerts! You’re welcome to purchase ads at any time!
Monday’s snowed-out meeting has been rescheduled to THIS THURSDAY, February 28th at 7:30pm (note, slightly later time!) Please gather in the Voice Room (end of the small hallway, by the chorus room.)